Thursday, April 26, 2012

UPDATE

I recently got a job through Preference Personnel. While it has nothing to do with either of my degrees, it pays well and its something I can progress with. There's plenty of room for advancement, and the work isn't that difficult. I'm troubleshooting McDonald's computers with a firm in town here. I finally have the routine, and get paid for it! It was an intense 3 weeks of training, but I feel that it's paying off.

Sabrea is still potty training. We're almost out of diapers, and not going to get any more. We'll see how this progresses. She's been staying dry during the day, and usually most of the night. Every night she stays dry she gets a "tattoon" (temporary tattoo). For all the moms out there, this has worked WONDERS with Sabrea. She is SO proud of her tattoons. Thanks goes to Grandma JoAnn too for giving her a paint book with 100+ tattoons! It's a circus theme, and she loves the clowns. The animals are a close second.

That's mainly what's been going on in my life. I still have the religious debaucle, but it is what it is. I've gotten into reading again--Harlequin romances. :) It's a nice little escape for me. It feels good to be in a routine, even if for the past day and a half I have had the flu.

Tomorrow's pay day, and I'm finally going to break down and get a cell phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment